Friday, February 27, 2009

Another February baby...

Congratulations to Jeanie & Damo on the birth of their son - Oliver Knox Perry on 25th February! He was deteremined not to come out - but arrived a healthy 7lbs 15oz! Mum and bub are both doing well. I can't wait to see little "shake 'n' bake"!

Mum and I are off to Rocky this weekend. I finally get to have a cuddle of baby Connor :o) My camera batteries are all charged up and the cards are all empty - I'm set! LOL

DH is staying home this weekend - he was meant to be working Saturday, but the other supervisor swapped shifts with him. He is now going to spend the weekend fishing and watching footy :o)

I finished this challenge LO for Creative Artz.

The midnight "happy scraps" is on tonight, but I have a 4:30am start tomorrow, so I'm going to have to miss it this month :o( I have a few others LO nearly completed - I'm hoping to get them finished next weekend. I didn't finish Bec's OTP - I need to get some more pics of Connor first.

These are some of the cement mushrooms that mum has been making. I'm supposed to be the one painting them, but she tends to get in and finish them before I get a chance. We think they are fantasitc - DH thinks we are both crazy!! LOL

1 comment:

Sandra L said...

Those mushrooms look fabulous Shandell. Are you selling them? If so how much? I think they would look great in our garden.