Friday, February 6, 2009

Change of due dates...

I had a chat to Bec today - due to elevated blood pressure and some other things, she is going in to have a c-section this Monday morning!! How exciting - only 3 more sleeps and baby French will enter the world :o) I guess that means I had better stop procrastinating and get the OTP I'm making finished :o)

Scrapping takes up the majority of my spare time, but after reading the Twilight series it renewed my love of reading. I had forgotten how nice it was to just curl up on the couch and lose myself in a wonderful book. A few weeks ago I read this book- "Jillaroo" by Rachael Treasure.

It was a fantastic Australian story - I read it over 2 days - I couldn't put it down. My MIL actually brought it from an op-shop and thought it was great too, so she passed it onto my mum and I to enjoy. I loved it that much that I went to the 2nd hand book shop today and was lucky to pick up another of her books - "The Rouseabout".


While I was looking at the books I also picked up this book "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" - will let you know what I think :o)


I want to redecorate our bedroom, so I brought this wall "art" up from one of my local cheapie shops yesterday...

It's actually a pack of 4 (removable) stickers placed on the wall. I absolutely love it - DH being a typical male, but doesn't "get" the decorative concept :o) t's above our bookshelf, between the 2 wall lights. I cropped this picture because i realised the bottle (unopened) of Jim Beam sitting on the bookshelf might make us look like slushes ROFLMAO

Bec & Dale's (amended) baby countdown...3 sleeps!

No comments: