Monday, February 23, 2009

Scrapping & fishing - the weekend in review...

Saturday I spent 6 hours scrapping & chatting at Creative Artz. There were a lot of familar faces and I met some new ladies. I remembered to take my camera and get a few pics of everyone scrapping away...





I managed to get 2 LO completed and started work on a 3rd LO.



I love the fact that Kylie & I have different scrapping styles - it was great scrapping out of my comfort zone. This is the make & take from the day.


Sunday we were up and on the river by 6am. We fished for 5 hours, but still came home empty handed! LOL I did manage to catch 3 fish this time - 2 toadfish (YUK!) and one undersized bream. One of the toadfish was huge-I got Craig to measure it - 43cm! I didn't realise they grew that big! When we got home we did some gardening. We pulled nearly all the plans out of the side garden - the ferns & bamboo were starting to take over! The rest of the afternoon was spent watching TV in the air-conditioning. We watched "Hancock" - it was a pretty good movie with a few suprise twists & turns!

My PINK goodies from the White with One swap arrived last week... I already have mentally planned some LO around them :o)

No comments: