Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lots of scrapping & a baby shower...

I had a very scrappy weekend :o) I went to the Midnight crop at Creative Artz on Friday night. I managed to get a bit scrapped and brought some of the new goodies - I'm totally loving the Jenni Bowlin stuff! I got some small & large bingo cards. I scrapped the January challenge pack - will have to share pics next month after the judging is finished. I also caved and decided to buy a ticket to the 12 hour scrap day with Jill GG on the 21st February - I'm really looking forward to it :o)

Now for some LO....
White With 1 January challenge


And I finally finished this LO. I wanted this to be a very shabby chic LO - I tried a few new techniques and love the finished result :o)



Saturday I went to Jeanie's baby shower- lots of fun games, chatting and lunch with work-mates. I felt a bit lazy and didn't take my camera - so no pics sorry! Probably a good thing...one of the games was guessing what the melted chocolate in the nappy was - yep, looked as gross as it sounds! LOL

This morning we cleaned the house, did some washing, picked up some groceries, then I spent the rest of the day watching SATC and scrapped some more. I put some final touches on these two LO + I am still working on a few others ATM.
This was a challenge pack from Creative Artz that I did last year - I just added a few extra embellishments to it

This LO is one I started at Petrina's Glimmer-mist class a few months ago (love her cute Koi chippie)-finally finished it :o)


Oh..I also helped my mum make cement mushrooms! She's been wanting to make them for ages and finally got the sand & cement she needed. We made the first 2 Saturday afternoon and they turned out really well. Mum's going to make them and I'm going to paint them. There are 4 rubbish bins full of sand - I don't know what mum plans on doing with all the mushrooms she makes?!?! DH thinks we are crazy! ROFLMAO I will take pics next weekend when we make some more :o)

Bec & Dale's baby countdown...13 days!

1 comment:

Sandra L said...

Love your layouts Shandell. I especially love the White with 1 January page. Teal is fast becoming my favourite colour. Have a great week. Sandra