Friday, February 20, 2009

Animal tales...

If you live in Bundy and spotted a crazy looking lady jumping in the gardens opposite the council building in the main street yesterday....that was me! While waiting in the car for DH, I spotted 3 little kittens hiding under a hydrant & electricity box and in the gardens. Of course, being the softie that I am - I refused to go anywhere until they had been rescued. I went across the road to the council building and found a guy from the council and a lovely lady from animal control to help us round them up! I didn't realise how fast kittens are!! After getting them out from under the boxes they would run and hide in the gardens! The plants in the gardens are chest-high bushes and not easy to find dark-coloured kittens that are intent on hiding! Our biggest concern was that they might run onto the road. A builder came across the road and managed to grab one for us. LOL It took us about 30 mins of running around, jumping through gardens and making sure we didn't get run over by oncoming traffic to finally catch 3 little kittens!! So funny :o)

Then, driving home from work today DH says "There's a chicken walking up the road!". After laughing at him and telling him that he was having hallucinations - he turned the car back around and proved he wasn't going crazy!! LOL Life is never dull!

I'm going to pack up some scrap kits tonight, ready for the scrap day at Creative Artz tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to 6 hours of scrapping and even more exciting...Kylie's make & take! I don't even get friend's privileges and see the finished product - I just get sneak peaks! LOL

No comments: