Monday, February 9, 2009

More wall "art"...

Saturday I had lunch down on the river with Cathie & Kylie - it was nice to just relax and catch up :o) We did a bit of shopping in the afternoon. I found some more wall stickers at a different cheapie shop that look perfect in my scrap room!


Saturday night we went out for dinner with Craig's team mates. We had dinner, a few games of pool and just sat around chatting - it's nice to catch up with them outside of work.

Yesterday I went to Simply Crafty - 4 hours of scrapping - bliss!! I worked on a few LO and finished this one. For some reason the colour of the c/stock has come out weird - might have to photograph it again in better light.


Well, as I type Bec is getting prepped for her c-section this morning! It won't be long until baby French enters the world - this is so exciting :o) I'm hoping to have pics some time today. I already know the sex and bub's name, but will wait until bub's born before announcing it :o)

1 comment:

Sandra L said...

I love the wall stickers. I have bought some for the my girls rooms but didn't even cross my mind to get some for me. Looks like I'm heading out to find some for my room. Thanks for sharing the idea.