Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beach Festival

Yesterday we packed up a picnic and headed to Mooore Park for the beach festival. My mum, Craig's mum and brother and our nephew Riley joined us. We spent a relaxing day wandering around looking at the kites and sand sculpture, checking out the stalls, and watching the entertainment.





Mum and I did start the day with some garage sales - she brought a camper trailer!! Very exciting - she has been looking for one for ages and this one is perfect! I'm excited because Craig & I will using it when we head off on holidays in a couple of months. Every holiday we seem to upgrade our camping equipment - definitely an improvement from our first trip where the tent we borrowed was not waterproof and we came back to the site to find our half inflated air-bed literally floating in ankle deep water! LOL

For those of you who are popping in to check for baby news on Cathie - I suggest to pop back in over the next 2 days....

No comments: