Sunday, August 2, 2009

Roberto & Inga's wedding...

We had a fantastic time at Roberto & Inga's wedding on Saturday arvo. It was lovely ceremony held in the Botanical Gardens and the vows where very sentimental. Donna, Craig & I spent 2 hours having a few drinks & chatting at the RSL while waiting for the reception to start. The reception was at the RSL - the function room looked amazing - lots of chocolate & orange accents with cinnamon scented candles everywhere. It was a great reception - lots of chatting with friends, a lovely meal, speeches, cutting of the cake & dancing.






I think Craig & I scrubbed up pretty well. I loved my outfit - especially my dress!! As you can see I found a pair of black heels!! I did have some issues with sinking into the grass and getting stuck, but luckily didn't fall over or embarrass myself! LOL

Today I had a sleep in, then just pottered around the house doing a bit of cleaning, while Craig went into work to get ready for the new month. Katie & James are back in town for a couple of days getting some accessories added to their new car. We all enjoyed a delicious roast pork dinner at Mum's tonight.

1 comment:

*** Kylie*** said...

That looks like it was a beautiful wedding :) and you and craig looked awesome!! Can't wait to see you scrap that photo :) - Kylie