Thursday, August 13, 2009

Creative Artz

Donna has new stock in and I couldn't wait to have a play at the midnight crop last Friday night!! This LO is using the new Pink Paisley papers she has in.



I have made 2 cards with the leftovers. There is still a fair bit left, so I might make a few more cards or try scrapping some tags.

I also got the Cosmo Cricket "Early Bird" range - I'm going to use it to make a couple of OTP this weekend.



I also scrapped a LO with this month's challenge pack on Friday night. How hilarious is Cohan's face?!? Every time I got the camera out he would pull all these crazy faces, then run over and want to see the pictures. He's such a funny little boy!!



After being back home for a month, Elena is heading back to Darwin on Saturday for another 3 months - so we all went out to dinner last night. It was a great night - lots of chatting and laughing with good food and a few drinks!

No comments: