Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just chillaxing...

I went to the Midnight happy scraps at Creative Artz on Friday night. I had a fantastic night with Cassie & Donna - I haven't laughed like that in ages!! Thanks for a great night girls - I can't wait till the next one!!

I managed to get 2 LO finished this week. Craig was a bit surprised / horrified that I was scrapping about donuts! LOL It's not normally something I would scrap about, but the story behind the donuts had to be journalled.




Lots of relaxing this weekend which is just what I needed after a being sick all week. I had arranged to catch up with Kylie & Cathie on Saturday to finally have cuddles with Mitchell. Since I didn't want to pass on my germs, I rain-checked the visit till next weekend :o( I have been crocheting another blanket/rug - I'm about half way through. I'm getting a good head start on my presents ready for Christmas.

No comments: