Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blog candy winners

Thank you to the lovely ladies who left comments about my crochet flowers. Each of the ladies who left a comment on that post have won a pack of 3 flowers.
Sandra
Linda
Jacque
Wendy
Megan
If you would like to email me at littlemissscrappy@bigpond.com.au with your colour choices (white, dark pink, purple, green, stone, light pink or beige) I will pop them in the post ASAP.

Don't forget - if you would like to have a go a making your own flowers the link os a few posts below . To answer some questions - I just used crochet cotton and a size 3 crochet hook.

2 comments:

Linda M said...

Thanks shandell, I would like just a mixture of colours, no need to post them, I will pick them up at the next SC afternoon, thank you for this. I am trying hard to crochet the flowers myself but can't get them as neat as yours LOL.

Sandra L said...

Thanks heaps Shandell, Looking forward to seeing you at the next Simply Crafty scrap day. I'll collect them then.