Sunday, October 4, 2009

Quick catch up....

It's been so busy here lately! Last weekend I went to Simply Crafty. It was lovely to catch up with everyone - we had our green / Spring swap (will post pics soon). This month's swap is beach / Summer - not sure what I will make for that one yet.

Thursday night we brought our tickets to see Adam Brand in concert - woo hoo!! I am so excited - it's been a couple of years since he's done a concert!!

Friday night I had the midnight crop at Creative Artz - it was another fun-filled night - I love spending time with the girls!!

Yesterday I spent the morning shopping with mum, lunch with mum, Cathie & Mitchell, then Cathie & I popped over to Kylie's for afternoon tea. After that busy day we (mum, Mike, MIL, Craig & I) went to Burnett Heads to see "Hairspray" at an outdoor theatre for part of the Crush Festival. Today I had a lazy day just watching movies.

No comments: