Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Holidays

Things have been so hectic lately that it hasn't really sunk in that we head off on our holidays this weekend!! How crazy is that?!?! LOL We are nearly all packed and ready to go. Mum has sorted the camper trailer and gear - we'll be camping in style!

I'll be taking the laptop with us, so I will be able to keep everyone up to date about where we have been and what we have seen / done. We brought a video camera for our wedding anniversary this year - so I might even upload some footage from our holidays too.

Not only am I getting excited about the holidays, I'm super excited about going to the Adam Brand concert Friday night - woo hoo!

1 comment:

*** Kylie*** said...

Hey Chicky have just caught up on the last few months of your blogger life... sorry been so slack... love the work you have been doing... :) Hoping it might inspire me to get back into my scraproom and work on some layouts... Love ya mate... - Kylie