Sunday, October 18, 2009

Miss Charlee....

Congrats to Kym and Steve on the birth of their daughter Charlee Mae Louise born 16th October - weighing 2.55kgs and 46 cms long. She is very tiny and absolutely gorgeous! Mum and bub are both doing well.

I went to Bec's baby shower yesterday - lots of fun games, chatting and delicious nibllies - thanks for a lovely morning :o) After attending lots of blue baby showers it's fun to attend pink ones :o) I made this card for the mum-to-be.



As you can tell, I love this funky card design. This one is for a friend's wedding.



I was lucky enough to win some blog candy from Suzie at Love Scrappin'. My parcel of goodies arrived Friday - loving the glittery Thickers!! I "borrowed" the pic from Suzie's blog :o)

2 comments:

Love Scrappin' said...

love those cards..so glad you recieved your parcel..enjoy x

Sandra L said...

Love the Cards Shandell. Congrats on the parcel - looks great. See you on Sunday Sandra