Sunday, October 11, 2009

Photo overload - I found my mojo!

I lost my mojo lately - I had been starting a lot of LO, but was not motivated to finish them. Last night I set up a table in the lounge, poured a glass of bubbly and scrapped - woo hoo!! This LO is for this months sketch challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard.



I started these 2 LO at last month's midnight crop at Creative Artz. I was lucky that with a few extra embellishments the "Play Time" LO fits into this month's criteria at Puzzle sketches.



I finished these 2 cards last night as well.



This is my embellishment for the Orange swap at Scrap The Boys.



Last photo.... the Spring / green swap from Simply Crafty. My embellishment is the circle with the white embossed tree.


I made 3 other cards today, but I haven't had a chance to photograph them.

1 comment:

Dale and Bec French said...

I love it. Your scrapping of Connor makes him more adorable than ever!