Thursday, July 15, 2010

Almost the weekend...

Just a quick update....Sunday I went to Simply Crafty - we had Xmas in July. A HUGE thanks to Linda and Dilys for organising the challenge kits!! Will take pics once I've finished my LO! Lots of scrapping and chatting, then some yummy Xmas goodies! I made bacon & garlic sausage rolls - I decided to make a savoury dish because I thought there might be lots of sweets there. After that we opened our Secret Santa presents - I got some fancy blue picnic glasses which will be great for summer BBQ :)

While I was in the cooking mood Sunday - I made Chinese style BBQ plum pork - yummo!! Then I finally unpacked my mix master and attempted making a sponge for lamingtons. Not sure what I did wrong, but ended up with a flat sponge! Oops! Will have to look online for another recipe.

Wednesday I started a new job - yes....I'm working again! :) I'm working part-time as admin / reception at Planet Shade with Cathie. This will work in great, because i have made a huge career decision....I'm applying to study nursing next year! So I'll be able to work & study part-time. Both exciting and scary - fingers crossed I get accepted into the course!!

Today I spent the day scrapping with Cassie. I was working on my Christmas In July challenge - I managed to get 3 cards made. Because I have not been working in order - I will wait till I'm up to date then I'll take pics and share. Tomorrow I'm off to see Sex & The City 2 with the girls - can't wait!!

No comments: