Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Card & Fabric Yo-Yo

I made this card a while ago, but had forgotten to share it. I couldn't work out whether to make it a baby girl or birthday card. I like the idea that it could have a number of themes (baby, birthday, friendship, etc) - I will definitely use this design again.


After having some yo-yos in my Simply Crafty challenge pack, then yo-yos were one of the card challenge themes, I sat down and started making some of my own. I made the Christmas ones, then started looking through my material stash to see what other ones I could make. I love the denim ones! I was inspired to make a card using one today - will post pics tomorrow. I also realised that these would be a quick and cute embellishment to add to my jeans bags.

1 comment:

Sarah Lou said...

that card is just darling and it woudl so work with so many themes! just beautiful!