Friday, July 9, 2010

Cute stamps

While I was in Blackwater I popped into a discount shop and found these cute stamps at bargain prices!


These are a decent size - approx 6 x 10 inches!


Yes - more 'ticket' theme stamps - I have an obsession! LOL I also picked up some packs of foam alphas (2x red and 2x white - different fonts). I was even lucky enough to find the caramel wool to finish off my blankets - woo hoo!!

Scrap the Boys challenge blog is back! Even more exciting - they are doing monthly swaps!! This month is kraft swaps - I've already started making mine. It's been a great way to use up all the strips I have leftover from cutting up A4 c/stock to make cards.





Also, I got my Scrapbook Apprentice round 2 projects finished and posted last week! This round was OTP. Both projects came together really quickly and I am so happy with how they turned out :)

Cruise countdown...8 weeks!

2 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

I have been eyeing of some of those from teh 2 buck shop for a bit and finally picked some up yesterday! LOl great minds........... love your krafty treats!!!

Susan Longman said...

i am in love with those ticket stamps...so need some of those :)love the swaps ...can't wait to see your denim ones :)