Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend

Our cruise tickets & documents arrived yesterday - super exciting!!! Lots of fun going through all the paper work and checking out all the details :) Even better, we got the cabin we were hoping for - it's on the same deck as the International show lounge - Craig is happy cause "it's not too far to stumble back to the cabin" LOL

Last night Cathie, Kylie and Elena came over for a card-making session. Well Cathie & I made cards, Kylie worked on a blanket she is knitting and Elena was a spectator LOL Lots of catching up with gossip and laughing - I love casual girls nights like that :)

Just a quick pic of my lettuce - can't believe how quickly they grew!! Yes - there is one missing - Craig cut one for lunch today, before I could get my photo! LOL


My capsicum plants and herbs are all going well too. Mum has some tomato plants she is going ot give me - my garden is getting bigger and bigger :)

Cruise countdown...6 weeks!

No comments: