Thursday, December 16, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1-3

Sandie is doing another challenge - 12 Days of Christmas. I always enjoy Sandie's challenges, so I signed up for this one even though I didn't need anymore Xmas cards. At least I will have a start on the cards for next Christmas LOL

Day 1 - The colour PURPLE and you will also need to include the word "BELIEVE" on your project


I normally don't scrap with purple + it's not really what I class as a Christmas colour - so I procrastinated while making this one. Eventually I thought I would make an OTP - I just used an old Ferrero Roche box and made a band to go around it. I will fill this with some yummy homemade goodies :)

Day 2 - Buttons - at least 2 and also include the word "to" on the front of your card.


Day 3 - Make a quick set of 3 cards. You can make them all the same or you can make them slightly different.


1 comment:

Helen said...

What a great idea for the chocolate box. They are all lovely.