Friday, December 24, 2010

Ready for Christmas...

The last few days have been busy. Craig and I went to see the latest "Harry Potter" movie. Gotta love date nights - thanks to hubby for taking me, even though he's not a Harry Potter fan :) I picked up some books to read from the book exchange (and got rid of a stack of books while I was there). I have organised some DVDs to watch over the next few days. We are still hoping for a few rain-free days so we can do some fishing and put the crab pots in (fingers crossed).

The last of the presents have been wrapped, the handmade gifts are finished and I've made a Choc Ripple log for dessert tomorrow night - I think I'm ready for Christmas :) In between all the Christmas plans I managed to make this card for my niece's birthday next week.

No comments: