Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

We had a lovely, relaxing Christmas. We started off with a yummy hot breakfast, then opened our presents. I got a new PINK camera (a point & shoot one- perfect to pop into my handbag which is exactly what I wanted!) and a digital frame from Craig - so spoilt :) Craig loved his presents too - footy team membership, popcorn maker, etc. We also got lots of other lovely presents from friends and family :) Then we spent a few hours just relaxing in the air-con watching TV and I even made some cards. In the afternoon Craig cooked the roast pork for dinner. We packed up the rest of the presents, drinks and food, then off to have dinner with Craig's family. After a delicious dinner of roast pork, turkey and vegetables we went to the lounge room and swapped gifts. It was like a shark feeding frenzy - there was paper, presents and kids flying everywhere! LOL Then back out to the garage for dessert, a few more drinks and lots of talking and laughing :)








In all the rush leading up to Christmas I did forget to make my Cookie Christmas Tree - oops! I was really looking forward to it too, I guess I will have to remember for next year.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day celebrating with friends and family!

No comments: