Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kaszazz workshop and STB Games swap

Last night I joined the girls for a fun night at Pauline's for a Kaszazz workshop. Pauline decided to do things a little differently - she gave us challenge packs to make cards. it was nice to chat and scrap for a few hours, plus I have added another 3 cards to Mum's Christmas present (see this post for more details).


I used silver embossing glitter on the seahorse stamp and it is so sparkly - unfortunately it doesn't show up in this pic :(




Another male card - I'm starting to find these easier to make. I love this card and will be making one for my own stash :)

At the end of the night Pauline gave us our workshop kits - a photo wallet - I'll work on that over the Christmas holidays.

I received my Scrap the Boys Games swap a few weeks ago - as usual lots of cute embellishments that I'm looking forward to using :)

No comments: