Monday, December 20, 2010

Pre-Christmas lunch

Sunday was our traditional lunch with "the girls" - both Kylie and Cathie's mum joined us (my Mum had a work party at the same time, so she couldn't make it). We had a scrumptious lunch - I made quiche, Cathie made a delicious salad (which I will get the recipe for) and Kylie made an amazing pavlova (from scratch)!


Mitchell was Santa's helper - doesn't look too impressed does he?!?! LOL


I did find a happier Santa's helper though.... LOL


After lunch we swapped gifts - everyone was pleased with their pressies :) Cathie gave Kylie & I a gorgeous LED light snow globe - how cute is that?!?!


Kylie gave me a set of 3 sweet little owls :) They look great with all my other owls.


To top off a lovely Christmassy afternoon, Craig & I went for a drive to look at the Christmas lights.

No comments: