Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Reading

I still seem to be playing "catch up" with sharing the books I am currently reading!

This book was really interesting.  It's based in medieval times and is about an apprentice priest who is sent to a convent to investigate claims of demon activity.  The way it ended makes me think there may be sequel.

This book was very similar to "The Goddess Test", but I didn't enjoy it as much :(  I found it confusing that is kept jumping from past to present.  I also found that the story rushed to finish and I didn't like how it ended, so found this disappointing.


I LOVED this book!  It's part of a series and I can't wait for book 2 to be released!  - It is about the search for the next Queen - girls are selected from each village / class and the selection process is televised to the whole country (similar to "The Hunger Games" trilogy). 

No comments: