Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

Mum and I visited a few op shops last Friday and I am so excited to share the amazing goodies I found! I think mum is my good luck charm LOL I can't believe how many wonderful things I found and we only went to 3 shops! I hadn't been to one of the shops for over 12 months (cause it's outside of town and I keep forgetting about it).
 
My most exciting find were these fuchsia shoes!  Only $4 and look brand new :)  Loving the cute pink clutch purse I got from the same shop for $1.
 

This gorgeous top was $6.  I love the handkerchief hem - this will look cute over leggings or jeans.


 
A ruffly skirt for $4.
 
 
Something for when the kids visit - books were $1 each, cute wooden dominoes (no pieces missing - yay!) $2 and Police wooden babushka 50c.
 
 
Yes more Tupperware :)  These are small containers ($3 each) and perfect size for storing baking ingredients.  The cream one matches a few other pieces I already have in my collection and the yellow is perfect match for the bowl I found last Thursday!  The brown TEA container was 50c.
 
 
Another book to add to my growing pile - $1.
 

No comments: