Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

It's been a month since I went op shopping!!!! Shock! Horro! LOL  I spent a lovely morning visinting my favourite shops.  As usual I found a mish mash of treasures :)

The first shop I stopped at, I spotted these Fire King bowls - I searched around hoping to find the middle bowl (guessing it was blue - confirmed after a quick google search once I got home), but no luck.  Pink bowl $5 and yellow bowl $3.


At the same shop I found this Agee Pyrex baking dish & lid $2


The next shop I found some Easter decorations, owl canvas and Christmas serving trays 50c each. 




A few more shop and I found this Spring Blossom Cinderella bowl $2. small Pyrex batter bowl 50c the retro bar set $1.50




A retro Dymo label maker and some tape $2


Lids for some :Pyrex pieces $1 each


At he last shop I found this decorative bowl $3 and pineapple swizzle sticks $2



I'm linking up with Sir-Thrift-A-Lot Thriftasaurus

No comments: