Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Everyday Moments

Kristy brought this cute dino planter for me and I popped my first air plant in there - I've read all the care instructions,  so hopefully I don't kill it lol


Clay asked me to take his photo in front of the Woolworths garden sign :)


I'm no longer working Monday's now, so I have been able to go to swimming lessons to watch Clay.


I pinned this idea of coloured rice for sensory play ages ago and I tried it a few weeks ago.  I used gel food colouring and it turned out a lot brighter than I was expecting :) Clay hasn't used it for sensory play yet, but we did use some to make a musical shaker.




Clay and Diane picked some flowers for me while I was at retreat.


We enjoyed an afternoon of fun at the Botanic Gardens playground Monday afternoon.


No comments: