Thursday, October 24, 2019

Thrifty Thursday

Monday after swimming lessons I popped into 2 oppies hoping to find outfits for the hen's night and wedding coming up.

At the first shop I spotted this Halloween bucket 50c.  Kristy had one to use as a rubbish bin at retreat and Clay spotted it and fell in love Lol  He's been watching Halloween vidoes on kid's youtube and is all about the pumpkins (even though Craig and I don't celebrate it).  This find saves me from having to buy a new one.


Clay fell in love with the cute teddy (new with tags) $1.


I'm trying to add a few more items to the dress up box ready for theme days at school next year :)  I found this hat and cape for $1.


This cute prisoner costume was $4.  


At the 2nd shop I found this gorgeous top for $4.


This top was $6.  I'm not a big fan of animal print, but it seems to be trendy this summer ;)


A pair of shorts for Clay $4.

No comments: