Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Everyday Moments

We finally had Clay's genetics clinic (tele - health) appointment!  We were worried the appointment would be cancelled due to COVID 19, but the changed it to a video call, which was a relief considering we have been waitong over 12 months for the appointment.  The doctor confirmed Clay's diagnosis of Sticklers Syndrome and arranged to have a genetic test to determine what mutation / type we have.  The genetic test kit arrived and we have done the swab and sent it back.  Now to wait the 2-3  months for the results.



I brought a waist bag for hiking and it arrived last week, now to arrange to go hiking :)


My String of Dolphins plant is flourishing even more!  Hard to believe it was a single, grey string of little dolphins when i first planted it.


My String of Beads isn't flourishing as much, but at least it's turned green!


After nearly 2 years, I finally painted the pine shelf I got for free of FB marketplace!  When I first brought it home, Clay claimed it for himself LOL  Craig and Clay hung it up on Friday and Clay filled the shelves with his Lego :)



Poppy joined Craig and Clay for the Friday date of hot chippies and a walk / ride :)


Craig made delicious slow cooked beef and mushroom pies for dinner!


I love how technology keeps me in touch with friends!! Nettie, Lindalee and I had a 1.5 hour long video chat on Saturday night.  We booked it in once we worked out the time difference between Australia and Holland.  Nettie even took us on a video tour of her house :)

No comments: