Thursday, April 7, 2022

Thrifty Thursday

It's been ages since I've been op shopping!!  Sunday morning we had no plans, so I popped into 2 of my faves!

At the first shop I found -

Clutch $6


Clay found some goodies for himself- Water colour paint palette $2


Books 50c each


Hot Wheels kit $2.50


I was looking for black pants and found a pair of jeans $8 

Necklace $3


As I was at the counter paying for our goodies- I spotted an exciting find for my Minecraft obsessed boy -this large hard cover book for $10!  Clay was so happy :)


At the 2nd shop I found my dress for Adam & Jacinta's wedding next month!  It still had tags ($129.95) - purchased for $15! 



Tupperware snack plate set $3 and extra bowl (with lid) $5


Scanpan brand knife $4 - Craig loves this brand!


Vinyl duffel bag for Clay $4

No comments: