Thursday, April 14, 2022

Thrifty Thursday

Last Saturday mum, Clay and I enjoyed a lovely morning out visiting the op shops I usually don't get to. I usually find time on Sundays to op shop and only 3 are open! 

The first shop is one Ive been to twice and always find such cheap and amazing goodies when I've visited - it didn't disappoint this visit :)  

Clay's finds - 2 packs of Hot Wheels $1 each


Cuddly $1


I found this game for Clay $1


Shoes $2


Container for the camper $1


Container 50c - will use this for Cricut weeding / vinyl scraps


Large Easter calico bags 50c each


At the 2nd shop Clay spotted this bag of Thomas wooden trains and tracks to add to his collection $20


Book $2


Tub for the camper $1


 New bra (still had size tag on the front) $4


At the 3rd shop we hit gold!  Craig's mum had asked me to keep an eye out for a red or yellow top she could wear to the wedding.....we found this one for $6 - a quick text and she said yes :)


Black pants $6


A footy flag for Craig's mum $1


Books 10c and 50c each

No comments: