Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Check out my new banner!!!

I will admit I am not computer savvy in any way, which is why I dragged my feet about setting up this blog. Now I have started I am totally loving the whole concept!! It's actually pretty similar to scrapping a page - picture, title, embellishments, journalling and general layout. I can mentally see certian friends shaking their heads in disbelief at that comparison!! LOL

You may have noticed that not only have I put a fabulous banner on here, but I have taken the plunge and added my profile and even worked out how to add a pic!! Now I just need to work out how to put a counter on - think that might be best to wait for Kylie to show me how to do it!! :o)

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

welcome to blogland Shandell!! Your banner looks great!