Friday, July 25, 2008

Woo hoo...midnight crop tonight!

For those non-scrappers- no, I am not going to water dope plants at midnight!! A crop is where a group of scrapbookers meet to scrap and chat. I go to my local scrap shop - This & That Scrap Shack (nice plug there! LOL) on the last friday of every month 6pm - midnight. I usually get a fair bit done + some shopping at the same time!!

Hoping to have some layouts up on my blog after the weekend - so pop back in to check them out.

While I think about it...One of my very creative friends - Kylie - is currently in the Embellished Idol scrapbook competition. For anyone who is a fan of the singing version - it's very similar. Entrants are given a set challenge every week, the public votes, then those left go through to the next round (competition goes for 8 weeks). So, "why would this interest me?", I hear you all asking, well....I'm hoping you guys will go to Kylie's link (check out the "Blogs I visit" link on the right) and have a look at her FABULOUS entry and then go through and vote for her!!! While you are checking out her entry - don't forget to leave a comment!! She has a comp going, that after 500 visitors - she will send one lucky winner a RAK!!! Good luck!!

1 comment:

*** Kylie*** said...

awwwwwww shucks!! thanks shandell :) your a sweety!!