Monday, July 28, 2008

A productive weekend and some layouts...

First of all a huge CONGRATS to Kylie for making it through to round 4 of Embellished Idol!! Way to go!!!! Make sure you pop over to the Idol site and check it out.

As usual, the midnight crop at This & That was fabulous!! I got to catch up with everyone, maanaged to scrap a heap of LO and even brought some great new products.

I scrapped up a storm on Sunday!! I got a few challenge LO done and added some finishing touches to some LO that have been sitting in a box waiting to be finished.

Thank you to the lovely Kylie for taking pics of my LO for me!! As promised in an earlier post, I have added some LO to my blog. These are a few of my recent LO that I have entered into LSS challenges or simply loved the photos and was inspired to scrap them!! I have a few more LO to add over the next couple of days, so keep popping back in for a look.





1 comment:

*** Kylie*** said...

These Look wonderful shandell!!! I am a big fan of your fab work!! :-)