Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Cathie!

Hope you have a fantastic day!! I'm looking forward to catching up this weekend - yummy Thai food, way too much champagne and hopefully some karaoke - what a way to celebrate!!

Apart from scrapping I will admit to another, more expensive addiction .... ebay!! I am lucky with my addiction though - Cathie and Kylie are just as bad!! LOL If either Cathie, Kylie or myself place an order with a seller we ask each other if we want to add to the order and split P&H. I am so excited - I had 2 parcels arrive yesterday. It was stuff for my Cuttlebug - some word (Luv Ya, Babe and Wedding Day) dies and the "Curls & Swirls" alphabet set!! Yahoo!!! Kylie just emailed me to let me know that an order from the USA has arrived today - more Cuttlebug dies!!! Woo Hoo!! I can't wait to see her after work to pick my stuff up!!

I am going to pop over to This & That during lunch today to submit my August challenge LO entry. It is a pic of my DH and our gorgeous nephew Cohan (yep, that's the little cutie who is appearing in a lot of my LO).

I finished my final July challenge last night (it was a sketch challenge for an online competition) - PHEW!! Keep an eye out - I will put pics up here. Tomorrow is the 1st of the month - so all the craziness starts again!! LOL

1 comment:

*** Kylie*** said...

oh man if your coming over i better get out my daggy clothes and brush my hair...lol can't wait to see ya.. :)