Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hello...My name's Shandell and I'm a scrap addict....

Well....where do I start?!?!? Okay....I decided to set this blog up to help family and friends keep up to date with my busy life and to be able to share my scrap addiction with other like minded people. I'll be talking about what I've been up to, show pics of what I have scrapped and be prepared for lots of photos (I'm not known as "the paparazzi" by my family and friends for nothing!!!).

Just so you know, I'm very new to blogging so things will be a little slow while I work out how to navigate my way round!

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Hi Shandell, well done so far! We cant wait to see some of your scrapping creations uploaded for us to see!
Cathie

*** Kylie*** said...

Hey Shandell, Looking good :) I can't wait either!!!
Kylie