Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Hope you have a fantastic day!!

A BIG thank you to Kylie for adding a visitor counter to my blog! I managed to set up everything else for my blog, but no matter how much I read the "help" section - I just couldn't work out how to add one!!

Speaking of visitor counters - I noticed Kylie has nearly reached 500 visitors!! Don't forget that once the counter hits 500 Kylie is going to give away a RAK to one lucky person. Go over and check out her fantastic work and leave a comment to be in the running.

I dropped off my LO at This & That yesterday and had a look at all their new papers and products they have just arrived this week. I couldn't help myself - I brought 2 of the new Fancy Pants papers and a Making Memories B&W spiral journal book that I have been lusting after since they hit the market months ago!!

I picked up my lovely new Cuttlebug stuff from Kylie last night - some more word dies (Glamour Gal & Baby), a 12' floral die and a 13' cutting platform. I'm hoping to get a chance to play with all the new stuff this weekend.

I started working on the new Stuck! sketch last night- I'm hoping to finish it this weekend. I will also be working on the Embellished blog sketch challenge this weekend - It's a 6x12 LO. I tried one last month and really enjoyed scrapping a smaller size.

Just two new LO to add today..
Mystical Scrapbooks July sketch 2 challenge


A little bit of boasting.... This was a LO I submitted for the June sketch challenge at This & That.... and I won!!!! My prize was a $15 voucher, which I used to buy some Kaisercraft clear stamps :o)

No comments: