Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Two posts in one day....

I thought I would share some more LO with you.

These LO were done for the July challenge at This & That - I forgot to photograph them before I submitted them. There was so much stuff in the pack I was able to create 2 LO.
My beautiful niece Cody showing the gap where she lost her first tooth.

This cheeky little girl is my niece Lacey (Cody's sister)

Mystical Scrapbooks August sketch challenge

The pictures don't really show it, but Cohan had a ball trying out solids :o)

Regular visitors will have noticed that these are some older pics of Cohan. I don't have a scrapping 'method' - I usually just scrap whatever inspires, matches some new stuff or is 'perfect' for a sketch challenge. Hmmm....this might explain why my huge pile of photos is taking so long to decrease LOL

I got my third submission rejection letter today :o( Wonder how many I will need to submit till I am successful? I guess I might be more successful if I submit LO that match the gallery themes!! LOL I have only heard from one magazine - so will wait and see if I'm successful with the other magazine.

No comments: