Thursday, August 28, 2008

Only 30 days and counting....

DH and I were discussing the wedding and realised it's only 30 days till Katie & James' big day!! Even more exciting...it's only 20 days till they come home!! I can't wait to see how big Cohan has gotten. Katie says he is cutting 3 teeth and is biting everything! LOL

Helen asked me how a circle journal (aka CJ) "works".... The best way I can describe it is that you pick a theme (eg - my home town, recipes, fav colour,etc are all pretty popular choices), decorate your journal / book accordingly, scrap your page, then pass it on to the next person. That person scraps their page (in very organised groups there is usually a set time limit) then they pass it on to the next person, and so on. I've seen some amazing CJ - especially when they are sent all over OZ and sometimes internationally. I hope this explains a CJ. One of my LSS is starting a recipe CJ soon - which I can't wait to do!

No comments: