Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mid-week ramblings....

I haven't done any scrapping throughout the week. We are on late shift and don't get home till after 7.30pm, so usually I'm too tired to do anything, except to have dinner and veg out in front of the TV. I will definitely be scrapping on the weekend - I have a heap of challenge LO I want to get done.

My little sister, Katie finally got her internet sorted out and checked out my blog last night. Katie and her partner James both loved the "Winter Baby" LO I did of Cohan (their son), so I am going to make a 30x30cm canvas for them with the same layout design and photos. I will add that to my ever growing pile of OTP.

Not long till Katie & James' wedding now...about 6 1/2 weeks!! Mum has finished making my nieces' flower girl dresses and will start making my bridesmaid dress this weekend. I have started to organise Katie's Hen's Night - hopefully it's as wild and crazy as mine was!! Due to this being a G rated site I won't go into details of my night. Let me just say that DH did warn me before I went out was that he would not be bailing me out of jail!! LOL

No comments: