Friday, August 22, 2008

A scrappy weekend planned....

I'm skipping singing rehearsals this weekend - I just need a break. So this weekend I plan on scrapping up a storm!! I started working on 2 LO last night and I'm going to finish them off tonight. My plan of attack is to get the majority of my challenges done and to work on some of my half completed LO and get them finished. This month seems to be flying by and I am quickly running out of time to get everything done!! Pop back and check out what I have been working on :o)

My mum is going to start making my bridesmaid dress this weekend - so there will be lots of sewing and fittings for the next 5 weeks. Yep, only 5 weeks to go now!! I'm also going to start working on the Hen's night invites this weekend.

DH has caught my cold and being a typical male, is milking it for all it's worth! The loud snoring noises (seriously, I kept waking up in fright trying to work out what was making the strange noises!!) and constant tossing & turning has kept me awake for the last 3 nights!

No comments: