Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!

Hope you have a fantastic day!

Saturday morning I went over to the wedding singer's place (no he doesn't look like Adam Sandler LOL) to rehearse. What started out with me singing the bridal waltz at my little sister's wedding, has ended up with me singing 8 songs!! I can't believe that Katie is getting married next month - OMG - that is coming up sooo quickly... No wonder my poor mum is starting to freak out!!! Because Katie lives in Mt Isa and wanted to get married here, my mum and I have been organising everything. My mum is totally amazing - nothing was too much trouble for her - she even built a wooden wishing well for them!

Dinner Saturday night for Cathie's birthday was fabulous - delicious food, lots of champagne and catching up on gossip. Kylie and I got some great pics - will upload them soon. No karaoke though :o( but us girls are talking about having a Sing Star night soon :o)

Sunday was spent doing mundane stuff - housework and a bit of gardening. I did get to finish the Idol sketch challenge, which I will upload tomorrow. It was another 6x12 challenge - I really enjoyed doing it. That was the only scrapping I did over the weekend.

All the July challenge winners have been announce - I didn't win anything, but loved getting inspired and putting a dent in HUGE pile of photos. The August challenges are up and I can't wait to get started!!!

1 comment:

*** Kylie*** said...

Your mum is an awesome woman!! and that wishing well is so gorgeous!! can't wait for a sing star night... and you are a great singer!! can't wait to hear you at the rehearsal...