Wednesday, August 27, 2008

As promised....

Here are just a few of the LO I have been working on lately


Scrapbook Savvy August Sketch challenge.


My Gran and one of our fur-babies -Indy!! He's a pretty hyper puppy so we were a bit worried he would jump all over Gran, but he surprised us all by sitting very quietly and snuggling up to her! Awwwww


Creative Artz September challenge



This is my "Scrapbooking Friends" CJ - it's a work in progress. Every time someone finishes their page, then I work on it some more. Currently Kylie has it and I can't wait to see what she creates! :o)

While blog hopping I found a link to this giveaway for these gorgeous stamps.

Go over to here to have a look.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Shandell,
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I really like the look of your "scrapbooking Friends CJ". How does that work?
Helen

*** Kylie*** said...

I know i know..I still have it...I am planning on working on it this friday night at the midnight crop!! I promise!!! and it is truly beautiful! and a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Good luck in the giveaway Shandell!
~xx Barb xx~