Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm still here - I haven't disappeared....

I can't believe it's Wednesday already!! Sorry for the gap in posts - I had a full on weekend, then have been sick for 2 days :o( So time for a catch up...

As usual Saturday was spent rehearsing at the wedding singer's - he's not as organised as I would like, so I haven't really practiced enough to make me feel comfortable performing these new songs on stage. I am still waiting for him to change keys on particular songs and in some cases actually find the songs for me! Totally insane!!!

Saturday night was girl's night. We went over to Kylie's to play Singstar and had a total ball!! Too much alcohol, lots of yummy food, some really bad singing and non-stop laughing! I didn't have time to figure out if my new batteries were charged or not, so i didn't bother taking my camera (Shock! Horror!) Kylie and Cathie took a heap of pics (some which will never been seen in public LOL) - so I will get copies off them and download some on to here.

Unfortunately I haven't done anywhere as much scrapping as I planned to do this week - I only got one LO done :o( However, I have kept this weekend free to concentrate on getting some serious scrapping done!! Some of my parcels arrived so I do have some more new stuff to play with. I'm a self confessed product junkie. The joke around my workplace and amongst family & friends is that I only work to support my scrap addiction!! LOL

No comments: