Friday, August 29, 2008

What the?!?!?

The Internet is truly an amazing place - you can find anything and everything from the comfort of your chair. This leads me to this....while blog lurking I stumbled across a link to these items from an ETSY shop...



(Etsy seller CraftyHedgehog)

How totally insane!! Who in their right mind would even come up with this idea, then actually make them?!? Even weirder...who would even buy this?!?!? I really can't see even the most devoted knitter or crafter having the desire to make these! Hmmm I wonder if she has knitted any road kill rugs? RFLMAO

As usual we have a busy weekend planned. Tonight is This & That's midnight crop - 6 uninterrupted hours of scrapping and chatting!! I will be concentrating on getting my challenge LO completed. Yeah, yeah, I know I keep saying that, but seriously, with 3 days till the end of the month, I really do need to get them completed!! LOL

Saturday is singing rehearsals in the morning and a work social event in the afternoon. It's a family fun day - there's going to be a jumping castle, rock climbing wall and games on one of the local football ovals - with a BBQ and drinks. A nice way to relax and enjoy the lovely weather.

Sunday is the local multicultural fair - it's usually a great day out. A variety of different things to do and see, great entertainment and lots of yummy food. We haven't been for a few years, so we thought we would go down and check it out.

Mum has been busy sewing my bridesmaid dress - she thinks she will have it finished by this weekend. I love the colour of the material - it's a gorgeous purple that changes to shades of pink / purple and blue when you move.

No comments: