Monday, September 1, 2008

Another fun filled weekend....

I kicked off the weekend with the midnight crop on Friday night at This & That. I managed to work on some LO and do 2 new LO. So far I only have one photo to put up on here, but will add some more during the week. This one is a pic of my nephew Cohan, when I was scrapping it I was a bit worried it might be too plain, but I am much happier with it now.


White with 1 August challenge

All the September challenges will be posted online soon -I can't wait to see what they are! Kylie has decided to pick 5 challenges this month and concentrate on them. I am thinking about doing the same thing - I had so many challenges picked for August, but only managed to complete a few of them.

I have entered "Who's Layout Is It Anyway" at Aussie Scrap Source , so if you get a chance - pop over there and have a look.

Saturday morning I had 2 hours of singing rehearsals. Everything was more organised and I actually got to have a decent rehearsal :o) DH and I went to our work (yep, we both work for the same company!) family fun day. We had a great time and the weather was perfect - you can tell it's spring! I even had a jump around the jumping castle - there were a few unflattering pics taken of me!! I didn't have a try of the climbing wall. My short legs couldn't get up high enough to start on the first level, plus I wasn't brave enough to take a running leap like the others!! LOL

Sunday DH decided to go fishing, so we skipped the multicultural festival. I spent the afternoon watching TV and scrapping - a nice way to end a busy weekend.

Wedding countdown....26 days!

1 comment:

*** Kylie*** said...

hehe i have some pics of you shandell when you fell over..!! But wasn't it fun!! I couldn't get on the first part of the climbing wall either...we are just two shorty's..!!