Monday, September 15, 2008

A pony and a long post....

My brother brought my nieces a pony on the weekend! I'm having visions of that pony getting WAY TOO much love!! LOL He will be brushed constantly and spoilt with bread, apples and carrots! Tim sent me a picture of the pony, but I haven't had a chance to hear all the details from Cody. I am sure she will tell me all about it when they come down for the wedding.

I had my final singing practice Saturday morning. I'm still practicing on the drive to and from work everyday. Poor DH - I'm sure he's sick of hearing the same 8 songs over and over! LOL Usually I don't need to practice so much, but Katie has requested a few songs that I haven't sung before - so I have had to work out key changes, timing and lyrics. Plus I'm a perfectionist - I won't sing in public unless I know the song perfectly - I hate the thought of making an idiot of myself.

I have decided to get my hair cut this weekend when I get it coloured. I was lucky enough to find a picture of exactly what I want. Now I just need to actually find and hairdresser and make an appointment!

I went to ISTIA on Sunday afternoon - it was a nice relaxing afternoon. Due to Cassie being sick the group challenge was cancelled. Since we brought all the stuff, we decided to just do the challenge anyway. I've found my mojo again lately and have managed to finish 3 LO, plus created 3 new ones over the weekend. I'll photograph them all in a couple of days - we are on late shift again this week, so it's hard to get good light before / after work.

It's been a while since I have checked out ebay - so I thought I would do some random scrap-related searches - I love seeing what I can find. I brought a heap of shaped brads from one of my favourite sellers - tea cups, owls, cupcakes, guitars, robots & spaceships, and pirates (ship, hat & skull/crossbones) - SO CUTE!!

Wedding countdown...12 days!

No comments: