Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A quick post....

I found a new challenge site - Puzzle Sketches . I already have enough challenges for this month, but the concept is brilliant! I have added it to my favourites list for whenever I need inspiration. I might even see if we want to give it a go at our next ISTIA day.

All the new challenges for September are up on the blogs - I've already started on 2 of them! I am still waiting for This & That and Creative Artz Cottage to announce the August challenge winners.

Wedding stuff...My bridesmaid dress is nearly completed, mum just has a few finishing touches to add, then it's all done!! The Hen's night invitations have been sent and I am currently working out the plans for the night! Also, Katie wants cupcakes as her wedding cake, so this weekend we are trying a few more recipes.

Speaking of weddings... While tidying up my emails today, I found this LO I did of my SIL Kirsty and niece Cody last year. This is one of favourite photos I took at my brother Tim and SIL Kirsty's wedding in 2007.


Wedding countdown...24 days!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Thanks for popping into my blog Shandell.. You are just down the road..lol.. love that lo.. I discovered Puzzle Sketches too. Pretty cool hey!