Friday, September 26, 2008

One more sleep...

...till Katie & James' wedding!! My SIL Kirsty and 2 nieces (both flower-girls) arrived today. Mum and Kirsty have been decorating the fruit cake, the mud cake and all the cupcakes - so all the wedding cakes are completed. Cody & Lacey are having a final dress fitting. All of the bridal party has arrived in town and the wedding rehearsal is tonight.

Tonight I'm going to make sure the camera and video camera batteries are all charged and my camera cards are empty. I'm going to pack my camera gear, tripod, song book, CD, etc all ready for tomorrow. I also have to do the final draft of the order of speeches and whip up my Matron of Honour speech. There's nothing like the pressure of doing everything at the last minute!! LOL

DH and I had a beautiful meal last night at Kacy's Restaurant. We kicked off with drinks and some entrees. For our main meal DH had a steak (cooked exactly to his liking - he is a typical ex-chef - super fussy!! LOL) and I had Chicken Atlantis (chicken breast, Morton Bay bug, prawns and scallops in a creamy cognac sauce). YUM!!

No comments: